Publix Sale 3/3-3/9
Here is a sneak peek at the upcoming sale running 3/3-3/9 (3/2-3/8 in some areas).
Quick tips on shopping at Publix:
1) You must buy both items in the BOGO (Buy 1 Get 1 Free) deals to get the free item in Florida. All other states will ring up half price.
2) You can use 1 MFR and 1 Store coupon (Publix or competitor) on each item – Even the Free BOGO items!
3) You only have to buy 1 of the multiples sales to get the sale price, example: 2/$3 or buy 1 for $1.50
4) Publix has a price guarantee, so if something doesn’t ring up the marked price, they will give it to you for free. Another reason to check those receipts before you leave the store.
5) Publix managers dictate which stores they consider competitors so check with your stores customer service for specifics.
6) Some Publix locations will double coupons up to $.50 (Does not apply in Florida)
If you are new to shopping the Publix deals, you can read my post on maximizing your Publix Savings for additional info. This is also a good time to order the coupons you need from The Coupon Clippers before the sale ends. You can now print the Ad coupons from the Publix Website. These are under the Weekly Ad section and usually do not update until the sale starts for your area. Prices vary by region.
Occasionally, in an effort to get you to try Publix brand items, they will give them to you free when you buy the name brand version. This week it includes the items above. You do not need to buy all 3. For example, you can pick up a can of peaches and get the Publix brand peaches for free. This is even a better deal if you can match up a coupon with the name brand items. Be sure to buy the right items or the deal will not work. Check your receipt or ask customer service. My Publix usually has a display of the items up front.