Free Business Cards, Holder & More
There are some great Free things to be found at Vista Print right now. I recommend business cards for any business owner or blogger. Get 250 free business cards + a card holder or you can upgrade and get 500 premium business cards for only $1.99. Here’s a list of other reasons to have cards:
- Use them to promote your blog, even if it’s just for family.
- Put your contact information on them, and stick one in your child’s pocket when you will be in a crowded area. This way if you get separated, the authorities can easily contact you.
- Print a frequent buyer card or other promotional offer on a card. The whole card can be a coupon for a free consultation, a discount, or a free gift with purchase.
- Print the team’s sport’s schedule, so all the parents & grandparents have it handy.
- Make cute gift tags that say “From The XYZ Family”
- If you sell Mary Kay, Pampered Chef or others like this, put your card in with the products, so they know who to contact when they need more.
- We’re moving cards – put your new address and phone number on them and pass them out to friends and family.
- Print directions to your new place and even ad a map.
- Having an event fundraiser – put the time, place and how people can donate.
- Add all your social media outlets for friends – Facebook, MySpace, Twitter & more.
- Teach classes like Yoga – List the location & times.
- Print your favorite bible verse on them, and the church you attend, so you can pass the info onto someone in need.
- Write a love note on them and randomly leave them in your hubby’s car or you child’s lunchbox.
- And if all else fails, they make good bookmarks or toothpicks!
Here are some other FREEBIES you can get at Vista Print right now.
Free Photo Calendar – These make great gifts!
Try 100 Mommy Cards for only $1.99. This is perfect for a new mom and makes a great gift. Add Mom’s contact information and she can hand them out to babysitters, teachers and other parents. I think this is a very thoughtful gift and great for busy mom’s on the go.