Amazon Subscribe and Save ~ Order 5 Items Get Up to Additional 20% Off
Amazon’s Subscribe and Save program is one of my favorite ways to stock up on household items and save money. With Subscribe and Save items you’ll get an additional 5% off your order or up to 15% with 5 subscriptions per month. Even better get up to 20% off if you are an Amazon Mom Member.
Many times adding a few smaller priced items to bump you up to 5 items, will save you MORE money with the additional 15-20% off, than buying just 1 item at a time. Remember you can cancel Subscribe and Save items at ANY time! If I no longer need the items, I will usually cancel when my order arrives.
Here is an example of what I mean:
Quilted Northern Ultra Plush Bath Tissue, 48 Double Rolls are $23.94 but with the ecoupon and Subscribe & Save I can get it for $21.74. (Lowest price I’ve seen by the way)
However if I add 4 more Subscribe and Save items, I can save more than 5%.
Here are a few of those items that are good deals right now:
Back to School Snacks
- Quaker Chewy Granola Bras $1.31 each shipped
- Pepperidge Farm Goldfish $1.58 each shipped!
- Balance Bar Complete Nutrition Bars $0.54 each shipped
- Austin Zoo Animal Crackers (36pk) $11.01 (or as low as $0.25 each)
- Kraft Mac & Cheese as low as $0.52 each shipped!
- Planter’s Natural Peanut Butter (26.5oz) $2.39 each shipped
- *HOT* Huggies Simply Clean Wipes $0.97 each shipped!
- Amazing Huggies & Pampers Diaper Deals with $25 Amazon Mom credit
- Lysol Disinfecting Wipes (3pk) $3.22 shipped or as low as $0.83 each
- Tide Free & Gentle HE Detergent (50oz) $4 shipped
- Lysol Power & Free Multipurpose Cleaner (22oz) $1.58 shipped
- Ziploc Freezer bags (gallon – 30ct) only $3.50 shipped
- Mr Clean Magic Erasers as low as $0.57 each shipped!
- Kotex Natural Balance Absorbent Liners, Long, 16 Count
- Revlon Compact Emeryl File
- Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo Spray, Beautiful Clean, 5 Ounce
- Suave Professionals, shampoo, sleek, 28oz
Here is my list of Subscribe and Save Items under $3 and under $5. There are way more but this will get you started.