Quick tips on shopping at Publix:
1) You must buy both items in the BOGO (Buy 1 Get 1 Free) deals to get the free item in Florida. All other states will ring up half price.
2) You can use 1 MFR and 1 Store Coupon (Publix or competitor) on each item – Even the Free BOGO items!
3) You only have to buy 1 of the multiples sales to get the sale price example: 2/$3 or buy 1 for $1.50
4) Publix has a price guarantee, so if something doesn’t ring up the marked price, they will give it to you for free. Another reason to check those receipts before you leave the store.
5) Publix stores vary on what competitor coupons they accept, so check with your stores customer service for specifics. You can also check the reader input Publix Competitor spreadsheet.
6) Some Publix locations will double coupons up to $.50 (Does not apply in Florida)
If you are new to shopping the Publix deals, you can read my post on maximizing your Publix Savings for additional info. This is also a good time to order the coupons you need from The Coupon Clippers before the sale ends. You can now print the Ad coupons from the Publix Website. These are under the Weekly Ad section and usually do not update until the sale starts for your area.
New Publix ecoupons can be attached by phone number. These are currently Manufacturer coupons. See my Publix Digital Coupon post here for more info.
To make your printable shopping list, click on the “box” next to the items you want to add. Then click “print” on the pop up window. If you are reading this in an email, please head to the website for the list print feature.
Please keep in mind coupons were available as of this post, but may reach print limits later in the week.
[sdc_grocery cr_id='135227' name='Publix - Jacksonville Division']