This is for the 6 Qt Crockpot deal going on today.
Santa Fe Crock Pot Chicken
- 1 1/2 pound of chicken
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can canned corn or 8 oz. froz. or a few ears fresh
- 1/4 cup cilantro (i have used dry but fresh makes a big difference here)
- 14 oz. chicken broth
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tsp. garlic
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. cayenne
- salt to taste
- put all ingredients into the crock (except chicken).
- put chicken on top and sprinkle whatever salt and pepper you want on top of the chicken
- cook on low for 10 hours or high for 6.
this can be served over rice, over chips, rolled in a tortilla, as a soup like thing. It is even better the next day..