Total before sale & coupons: $48.37
Savings: $35.51 or 70%
And I got back .50¢ for Ibotta Offer
Track your Savings with the Coupon Savings Worksheet
I headed off to Publix this morning to do the Nutri-grain deal and both my Oakleaf locations were completely out of the crunch bars already! I had one store call the other one while I was there. You people are fast. So I headed to a Publix on Blanding. Be sure if your store is out, you get a raincheck and they write on it the BOGO price and that you have the Publix Store coupon that expires 2/15!
Of course the one Publix I went to (not my normal store) gave me a hard time about using the coupons. She only wanted to let me use 1 from the Publix flyer. I explained to her that the BOGO sale was a store sale and I was stacking MFR and Store coupons with the sale, which their coupon policy clearly allows. The Manager told the cashier, “go ahead and do it, the coupons end tomorrow anyway”. Then she smiled and told me to “have a nice day”. What frustrates me the most out of this, is when newbie couponers try to do a deal like this and are told no. PLEASE politely as for a Manager and point out their policy (that you should have in your binders).
Here is what I did:
2 Kellogg’s Raisin Brand BOGO $3.99
- $1/2 Kellogg’s All-Bran, Rice Krispies, Kellogg’s Corn Flakes or Raisin Bran printable
- $0.50/1 Kellogg’s Raisin Bran Original Cereal (Ibotta Deposit) Submitted after I got home
= $2.49 or $1.25 each
3 Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain Fruit Crunch Bars on sale BOGO $3.49
3 Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain Bars on sale BOGO $3.49
- (1) $1.00 off 3 Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain Cereal Bars (You can’t use on the Fruit Crunch b/c it’s for 8-count only and crunch is 10-count)
- (3) FREE Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain Fruit Crunch Bars WYB Nutri-Grain Bars, 8 or 16 ct, PUBLIX COUPON Publix Advantage Flyer, Big Game Savings (exp 02/15/2013)
Total Due: FREE plus $1.00 overage
2 Muellers Pasta BOGO $1.59
1 Smithfield Bacon Sale $4 each
1 Flank Steak $10.28
- $5 off $30 purchase Winn Dixie Coupon
Did any of you have problems doing the Nutri-grain deal?