I found this recipe on Pinterest the other day and I knew immediately that I had to try it. Good news is my son’s soccer party gave me the perfect excuse. The only problem is, the name of these is not really family appropriate. I need your help with a new name, so when people ask me, I’m not blushing.
Leave your comments here and tell me what you’d name it.
I wanted to double the recipe for the event I was taking them to. I was worried if I used a 9×13 pan, they wouldn’t cook evenly, so I used an 8×8 and a 9×9 pan.
- 1 Box of 9×13 Family size brownie mix Or 2 regular sizes
- 2 Boxes of Chocolate chip cookie mix (I Use 1 large bag and wished I had used 2 as it was hard to cover all areas of the pans)
- 2 Packages of Oreos – Double Stuffed are even better. For 2 pans you’ll probably use 1 1/2 packages.
- And ingredients the Mixes call for
- Line pans with parchment paper
- Mix cookie dough according to box directions (Add a little extra water or oil to keep it moist, since you’ll be cooking it longer than directions)
- Press cookie dough into bottom of pans
- Lay Oreos on top, side by side
- Mix Brownies according to box and pour over top of Oreos
Place in Oven at 350 for about 30 min. You can add additional time depending on how gooey you like your brownies. Just keep an eye on it. Cool brownies for maybe an hour then remove from pan by pulling out with parchment paper. Slice into squares and serve with Ice cream if desired. I thought they were REALLY good warm. They were good a couple hours later at my event, but warm is heaven!