So what do you do when you happen to go to sleep at 9:30 pm, get 8+ hours of sleep and wake up early? Why you make monkey bread of course! I have lots to do today and woke up energized, so I made Monkey Bread for everyone to wake up to . If you read this site it may be obvious to you that I have a sweet tooth. I’ve posted about all kinds of breads and desserts but rarely post anything with protein in it. I promise I will one day. I used my new bundt pan for this and again, it slid right out of the pan.
- 4 pack of Pillsbury biscuits
- 1 stick butter (melted)
- Sugar & Cinammon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans in bottom of pan.
- Cut up each biscuits into 4 pieces. Dip pieces in butter then throw in ziplock bag with sugar and cinnamon to cover.
- Place biscuits on top of pecans in the pan. Pour leftover butter on top and bake for 35-40 minutes. Yummo!