- Friday June 29th 6pm-10pm. Banding Together to Heal. The Performers Academy is having an outdoor concert to benefit HEAL! $5. entrance fee, all proceeds used to send students with Autism to summer camp this summer. Held at the Performers Academy.
- Thursday June 28th-Saturday June 30th. 7:30pm. St. Augustine Music Festival. Free.
Freedom Fest *Saturday June 30th. 4pm-11pm. *Activites include inflatables, rides, games, clowns, caricature artists, live music, face painting, balloon sculpting, water and dry slides, paintball and more. Food and beverages will be available for purchase. There will be free admission and games at the base pool from 11am to 8pm. Fireworks will begin at 9:30pm.
* Base access is required to attend this event. *
- Saturday June 30 5pm-9pm. Orange Park Mall. Second Annual Freedom Festival. Includes: live entertainment, activities, bounce houses, games, exhibits, concerts, fireworks and more. Free and open to the public.
- Saturday June 30th 2pm. Spiders. Park Rangers to lead a presentation to gain insight into the spider’s world. Free. At the Ribault Club on Fort George Island Cultural State Park.
- Sunday July 1st. 6:00pm. Jacksonville Suns vs. Pensacola. At the Baseball grounds of Jacksonville.
- Friday June 29th 7-10pm. Music in the Courtyard. Free. Beaches Town center.
- Saturday June 30th 5-9pm. Uptown Saturday Nights. San Marco Avenue St. Augustine. On the last Saturday of every month experience live music, refreshments, new exhibits, book signings and much more at the galleries, antique stores and unique shops on St. Augustine’s San Marco Avenue between Ripley’s Museum and the Mission Nombre de Dios.
- Sunday July 1st. 4-9pm. Reggae on the River. Free. Jacksonville Landing.
- Sunday July 1st. 12-4pm. MOCA, Museum of Contemporary Art. Family Free Day, courtesy of Bank of America.
Frugal Fun for the weekend June 29th-July 1st (Jacksonville, Florida)
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.