- Sunday June 17th, Father’s Day at the World Golf Hall of Fame. Free admission. Activities will include a self-guided tour through the museum highlighting past U.S. Open winners and their stories; visits from the Jacksonville Roar Cheerleaders, rock-climbing, putting and long drive contests, closest-to-the-pin on the challenge hole, chances to win prizes and more. Fathers will also be offered 50 percent off their ticket price for a movie at the newly reopened World Golf Hall of Fame IMAX Theater.
- Saturday June 16th, 1pm-8pm. Super Summer Event. Avenues Mall. 1pm to 5pm kids can enjoy free activities in the Belk Kids Zone. From 4pm to 6pm, there will be events on the main stage each hour, including a fashion show at 4pm, live music at 5pm and a meet and greet with Cobra Starship front man, Gabe Saporta at 6pm.
- Saturday June 16th 6pm-9pm. Jacksonville Roller Girls Double Header. Jacksonville ice and sportsplex. First bout 6pm. Second about 7:30. $10 in advance, $12 at the door.
- Saturday June 16th. 8pm. Fort Clinch Candlelight Tours. Regular park admission price. (this is every weekend from now until Labor Day) Fort Clinch State Park.
- Sunday June 17th 2pm. Florida Youth Orchestra Festival. Free Concert. At the Times Union Center for Performing Arts.
- Saturday June 16th 10-2pm. Super Grom Surf Festival. Jax Beach. Free and includes: lunch, a t-shirt, a medal and a goody bag for each participant. The event is open to participants ages 10 and under. A parent or legal guardian must accompany each participant at all times.
- Saturday June 16th. 1pm. Downtown Library, Hicks Auditorium. The Belle of Amherst by William Luce: A one woman play based on the writings of Emily Dickinson. Free.
- Enjoy your Fathers, Grandfathers, and Husbands, and have a great weekend!
Frugal Fun for the weekend June 15th-17th (Jacksonville, Florida)
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.