Taco Bean Chili Soup
- 1 lb. of ground turkey or gr. beef
- 1 medium onion
- 1 can of corn
- 2 cans of black beans
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can water
- 1 pkg. hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 pkg rotelle tomatoes or
- 1 pkg taco seasoning or both if you are spicy.
- brown the ground meat and the onion together.
- add to other ingredients in one pot.
- simmer for 20 minutes
(this can be served as a soup, with corn bread; over rice; over chips; in a tortilla; I’ve even used it to make taco salad.)