Submitted By: Andrea
Last year I made play dough that hardens and I let my toddlers play with some while I used a cookie cutter to make star shapes and made a good size hole in one of the points to hang them later. Once they hardened I let my kids use finger paint to color them and I helped them sprinkle a little glitter on top. Once all of that dried I added a little clear shine to them with a crafting glaze/sealer from any crafting store. We added string to hang them and were great gifts for the grand parents.
Dough Ingredients and Instructions:
- Mix 1/4 cup salt and 1 cup flour in a large bowl
- Pour in 1/4 cup water, a little at a time.
- Knead the dough with your hands until it is stretchy.
- Add more flour if the dough is sticky. Add more water if the dough clumps together.
- Store the dough in an air-tight container if you are not using right away.
Submit your Christmas Craft for Kids Here and you might be featured!