Cheese and Chicken, are two of my favorites and if you have plenty of Zaycon Chicken, then you will need recipes for it!
- cut up chicken breasts
- bread crumbs
- parmesan cheese
- olive oil
- make a dry mix of crumbs and parm. cheese. I use a little more parm and a little less bread for the protein boost but it’s about a 50-50 ratio. put it in a bowl that you can dunk the chicken chunks into.
- Preheat oven to 350 and get out a pan.
- set up another bowl with a mixture of eggs and water, whisked. Or egg whites will work if you wish.
- frying pan with olive oil about 1/2 inch deep, heat it.
- chicken chunks go down the assembly line: egg mixture, cheese/bread crumb mixture, and into the oil.
- brown on both sides and put into a pan that goes into the oven.
- you will need to cook them for a little bit at 350 to make sure that the chicken got cooked all the way through.
This is another one that lends itself to a million leftover variations. most often this becomes the children’s lunch for the next few days.