I have added more homemade Valentines for kids since originally posting this! So enjoy and let me know if you have a Valentine you’d like to add.
1. Easy Homemade Lip Balm Recipe is great for family members.
2. Valentine’s Day Lollipop Flowers - Super easy for even young kids to make.
3. Homemade Valentine Pails For Kids using recycled yogurt containers. Easy for the kids to do!
4. Recycled Crayon Hearts is a great way to recycle those broken crayons and make hearts!
5. You Make My Heart Glow from The Teacher Wife with a printable. Glow sticks can be purchased for pennies
6. These Homemade Bubble Valentines from Domestic Charm are adorable and the kids will love them. You can find all the instructions and some printables to go with them.
7. Matchbox valentines are too cute. You can let the kids decorate them and fill with the treat of your choice.
8. I love these Pencil Valentines. Sweet Muffin Suite has the printable downloads on her site so you can make them at home easily.
9. If you are looking to avoid candy altogether, you can try these bouncing ball valentines and they have the free printable to go with it.
10. This is a cute one, especially for my Florida readers. They are beach shovels with candy in them!
11. These Bubble Gum Valentines are cute and they have the free printable for you.
12 .Kool -Aid Valentines would be a frugal idea and fun.
13. These Printable Butterfly Valentines are adorable and she had the printable templates done for you.
13. Here are some ipod Valentines for all the music lovers out there.